FreeAgent’s most popular cash flow forecasting tool
Float seamlessly integrates with FreeAgent to give you a powerful, easy-to-use tool that provides an accurate view of your current and future bank balance. Automatically syncing with FreeAgent, Float keeps your forecast up-to-date with a live, rolling picture of your cash that never goes out of date; allowing you to worry less, and plan for more. Building a FreeAgent cash flow forecast has never been easier.
Thousands of FreeAgent customers use Float to give them insight into their business cash flow. Join them and:
- Understand your current and future bank balance
- Create multiple scenarios to model short and long-term cash flow, and make better business decisions
- Track the performance of your budget vs actuals and gain actionable insight into how your business is operating
- Set budgets for cash that’s not yet in FreeAgent and manage expected payment dates on invoices and bills
- Follow each transaction back to its bill or invoice and see the granularity of your incomings and outgoings.
How does it work with FreeAgent?
Setup is so easy, you’ll wonder why you hadn’t done it before.
Simply connect Float to FreeAgent, put in your budgets, and let Float do the rest, keeping it up to date with your bills, invoices, and actuals. Float takes the expected payment dates on your bills and invoices and uses those dates to project when cash will move in and out of your business. Once that money moves, and you’ve explained your transactions in FreeAgent, your cash flow forecast is updated with actuals.
Float will automatically pull through your FreeAgent data every 24 hours, updating forecasts with payments that are due and ones you’ve paid. You can also run a manually trigger a refresh if you’ve updated your FreeAgent account, or simply if you fancy it.
"Fantastic for forecasting cash flow and its integration with Freeagent makes the experience seamless."
"Float has given us the confidence to make decisions. We’re no longer afraid of thinking strategically or investing in the growth of Primate."