You're on the Europe site →
Xero’s most popular operational cash flow forecasting software
Float seamlessly integrates with Xero to give you a powerful, easy-to-use tool that provides an accurate view of your future bank balance. Build your Xero cash flow forecast in minutes, and never look back.
Float cash flow for Xero automatically syncs with Xero to keep your forecast up-to-date with a live, rolling picture of your cash. Which means you can spend more time planning for the future and less time worrying about your finances.
Join the thousands of Xero users already on Float and:
- Understand and have confidence in your future bank balance
- Model various scenarios to gain insight into your short and long-term cash flow
- Track the performance of budgets vs actuals to understand how your business is operating
- Have control over budget setting and managing expected payment dates on invoices & bills
- Track each transaction back to its bill or invoice to get a granular view of incomings and outgoings.
How does Float work with Xero?
Setup is simple. You’ll thank yourself later.
Connect Float to Xero, set your budgets, and let Float do the heavy lifting to keep it up to date with your bills, invoices, and actuals. Float reads the expected payment dates on your bills and invoices, using those dates to project when cash will move in and out of your business. Once that money moves and you’ve reconciled your transactions in Xero, your cash flow forecast is updated with actuals.
Float automatically imports your Xero data every 24 hours, updating forecasts with payments that are due and ones you’ve paid. You can also trigger the import automatically if you know that Xero has just been updated, or if you just feel like it.