Small Business, Big Questions
Business owners never run out of questions about their business. Possibly now more than ever before.
Can I pay my bills this month? When can I hire another member of staff? What are my expected outgoings next month? What happens if we have to close for a few weeks?
Faced with an endless flow of ‘what ifs?’, the great unknowns of the future can be truly daunting.
Wouldn’t life be so much easier if you could make smart business decisions with confidence?
We’ve pulled together some of the most common questions business owners have in this handy guide Small Business, Big Questions.
Take a look at some of the questions… you may find the answers you’ve been searching for.
- When will I have to dip into my business savings?
- How much can I pay myself?
- How can I predict cash gaps?
- What do I need to break even?
- How do I calculate how much cash is coming in?
- How do I keep track of my bills?
- How can I see where we’re overspending?
- Can I plan ahead to pay my tax bill?
- Do I have surplus cash?
- When can I afford to hire more employees?
Do you have any burning business questions we haven’t covered here? Let us know, we’d love to hear from you email@example.com