cash flow for
Put cash flow at the heart of your business so that you can easily understand your cash position tomorrow, next week, or next month. Easily build your QuickBooks cash flow forecastTry Float for free
QuickBooks Online’s most popular operational cash flow forecasting tool
Float seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online to give you a powerful, easy-to-use tool that provides an accurate view of your future bank balance. Automatic syncing with QBO keeps your forecast up-to-date with a live, rolling picture of your cash that never goes out of date. Which means you can spend more time planning for the future and less time worrying about your finances. Build your QuickBooks cash flow forecast in minutes, and save hours every week.
Thousands of QuickBooks Online users are already using Float. Join them and:
- Understand your future bank balance
- Create scenarios to model short and long-term cash flow
- Track budget vs actual performance and get a detailed understanding of how your business is operating
- Set budgets for cash that’s not yet in QBO and manage expected payment dates on invoices and bills
- Trace each transaction back to its bill or invoice and get a granular view of incomings and outgoings
How does it work with QuickBooks Online?
Setup is simple. Just connect Float to QuickBooks Online, set your budgets, and let Float do the heavy lifting to keep it up to date with your bills, invoices, and actuals. Float reads the expected payment dates on your bills and invoices as they come in and uses those dates to project when cash will move in and out of your business. Once that money moves and you’ve matched your transactions in QBO, your cash flow forecast is updated with actuals.
Float automatically imports your QBO data every 24 hours, updating forecasts with payments that are due and ones you’ve paid. You can also run a real-time import if you know that QuickBooks Online has just been updated or whenever the mood strikes.